Online Shopping: The benefits of using Apple Pay, Google Pay, or PayPal as a payment method
With all the different digital payment options available to customers, which is the best payment technology to use? In this blog we compare Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal.
- Replaces physical cards as you would only need your Apple device to pay for items.
- according to Apple, Apple Pay is “easier, safer, more secure and private payment method”.
- You can use Apple Pay in a store, on a website or in an app.
- Used on a wide variety of store while also being able to be used on “tap” devices.
- You just add your bank cards, and you still will be able earn points.
- Your card and card number are never stored on the device or on Apple servers.
- Google Pay doesn’t share your actual card number with merchant or sellers
- Pay fast in apps on when shopping online “in the touch of a button”.
- Google Pay has multiple layers of encryption and security made by Google.
- Get all your rewards and passes in one place with Google Pay.
- PayPal is “Touch free” so you can pay without cash.
- PayPal allows you to still collect your rewards by connecting your credit card.
- PayPal is easy to use, and it considered to be a secured payment option.
Our conclusion is that all three of these payment methods are good to use and they offer their own secure payment processing. At Rock Da House International Warehouse we accept Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and most credit payments methods using Stripe’s payment processor.