Your cart is currently empty!
CANADA GOOSE Photojournalist Jacket
The Canada Goose Photojournalist Lightweight Jacket is filled with white goose down, providing superior warmth and insulation in temperatures of 5°F/-15°C and above. The jacket is hip-length, offering extra coverage and warmth.
Out of stock
Authentic Canada Goose
Photojournalist Lightweight Men’s Large Size Jacket
Crafted in partnership with a photojournalist input on withstanding the changing climate situation often finding themselves facing.
- Mid-thigh length and classic fit, royal blue and dark navy-blue
- Lightweight wear in weather of 5 degrees/minus 5 degrees Celsius
- Tri-Durance SS fabric for blocking strong winds and rain.
- Reinforced shoulders and pockets.
- Side zippers disguised in the seams for easy ventilation.
- Reflective material on upper pockets, upper back and the collar for night or low-light visibility
- Articulated sleeves enhance fit
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with hook-and-loop closures
- Waist features interior waist drawcord
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Unzip from the bottom for added range of motions
- 8 exterior pockets and 2 interior drop-in pockets
- Machine washable on cold and gentle cycle is recommended
|Dimensions||36 × 25 × 10 cm|